We’ve all been through those days when we feel exhausted, we can’t concentrate and we feel we don’t have enough energy to finish all the activities. We feel a general exhaustion so heavy that it stops us when it comes to doing the things we enjoy and we prefer to stop doing it completely. The positive is that we have endless energy boosters around us, you just have to know how to take advantage of them. Here we will explain the most effective to increase your daily energy.
The rest is sacred
With a busy life in which we always have many things to do, we tend to downplay the quantity and quality of rest. Going to bed late, falling asleep watching TV and with the mobile in our hand affects our energy in an important way. Try to go to bed at the same time every night without distractions around to ensure a deeper and more conciliatory sleep. In this way, if you do not get to bed early, at least you will ensure that the quality of sleep will be superior and you will feel rested.
You are what you eat
There are certain foods that boost our energy because they contain nutrients that our body needs and often does not have enough:
- Omega-3: include salmon, trout, spinach, broccoli, almonds and nuts as a snack in your diet,
- Dark Chocolate:Eat one or two pieces of dark chocolate in the middle of the morning. The iron and magnesium it contains will make you feel refreshed.
- Banana:A little of this fruit with breakfast stabilizes sugar levels and will give you the high you need.
- Citrus:Add oranges, lemon and tangerines to your market list, the vitamin C it contains will help your immune system.
Hydrate to increase your energy
Many times the feeling of fatigue and lack of energy we feel is due to lack of hydration. Remember that our body is 90% water, if we do not consume enough liquid the low energy. Try to drink two glasses of water when you feel tired and you will notice the difference.
Increase your physical activity
We think that if we are tired and exercise we will be more tired but the truth is that it works the other way around. Exercise at least three times a week and when you are in the middle of an activity and the fatigue takes hold of you, go for a walk 10 minutes and you will see how you recover the energy.
The most important meal of the day
Don’t let the rush make breakfast fall short. Try to make a good breakfast with cereals, fruits and protein so that the energy lasts all day.
When you feel that your energy is going down, take a break and focus on your breathing. Take 5 deep breaths from your diaphragm, you will make your blood pump and give you more energy
If these tips are not enough, there are different 100% natural supplements on the market based on natural foods such as Guarana, Maca, Acerola and Cocoa, they must also be rich in vitamin C. It is very important that the capsules are made with standardized extracts.
- Many times the lack of energy can be an indicator of something else, visit your doctor if you feel that none of these recommendations work.